Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Scott's latest project....my new galley cabinet.

My idea....Scott's design and craftsmanship.......


After
Before
This wonderful cabinet doubled my galley storage space.......Thank you so much Honey !!!!!

To get an Idea of what it looked like before and after pictures.









































Scott here, Honey your reaction was worth all the effort.

Thanks to Tom and Sabrina of SV Honeyrider (http://www.wildcatsailorgirl.blogspot.com/) for the idea of the shelf over the galley sink.  The whole thing was made from scrap wood and epoxy and paint left over from other projects.  The wood came from the dog doors I built in the hall way from the kitchen to keep the dogs out of the rest of the house when we were not there.  The epoxy and paint was left over from the wooden dinghy project.  I did have to buy the hinges and the push button latches.

I built it at the house in the garage.  This is probably the last big woodworking project I will need to do for a while. 

Time to return all of the tools I have borrowed.

By the way that fish tank in the background is for sale if anyone is interested.  Can't take it in the boat. 

Well enough for now.  With this done I can concentrate on the installation of the communications electronics.

No comments:

Post a Comment